Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) trekking is one of the foremost well-known treks in Nepal. It is very simple and shorter journey than other tall elevation treks in Nepal. This trek consolidates different terrain, culture, and wildlife. At the side the foremost fabulous and near up see of Annpurna extend, Macchapuchrre, Hiunchuli and Dhulagiri.
In spring, it exhibits numerous lovely blossoms counting the national bloom of Nepal-Rhododendron. Orchids, Macchapuchhre, massif and the deepest glut Kali Gandaki goes with you amid the trek. You will see the tall cascading waterfalls. You’ll get to memorize almost individuals of diverse ethnicity, particularly Gurung Individuals when visiting the Ghandruk museum. Depending upon which course you take.the path is the same from Chomrung onwards but you’ll select to incorporate or not incorporate Ghorepani Poon Slope and Ghandruk. Poonhill Slope may be advantage point for the view of Annapurna and also other crests and for dawn and sun.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Arrival in Kathmandu.
Drive to Pokhara via Road (210 Km, 6-7 Hrs.)
Pokhara - Kande Pokhara (Surface) - Trek to Australian Camp (2250m
Australian Camp (2050m) - Landruk (1565M)
Landruk Jinudanda (1760m) Chhomrong (2170M) 5 hours walk
Chhomrong Sinuwa (2340m) Bamboo (2145m) Dovan (2505M) 6 hours
Dovan (2505m) Himalaya (2900m) Deurali (3200M) 4-5 hours
Deurali - MBC (Machapuchhre Base Camp 3700M) - ABC (Annapurna Base Camp 4130M) 5-6 hours
ABC - Himalaya - Dovan - Bamboo (2145M) 7 hours
Bamboo – Chhomrong (2170m) -Jinu danda (1760M) 5 hrs.
Jinudanda – Matkyu – Nayapul – Pokhara
Pokhara - Kathmandu by Flight then city tour (Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, After Lunch visit Kathmandu durbar square, Thamel Market).
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Hotel + Lodge during Trek
Trip Starts From: