The Rara Lake Trip is one of the leading places in Nepal to see natural life. Rara Lake journey is found within the Rara National Park. Lies in the heart of Mugu District and lesser explored region of Nepal. The place is ideal for the nature lover. There are possibly 20 species of warm blooded wild life. You will see Ghoral, Serow, Himalayan Dark bear, clouded panther, musk deer and the uncommon Red Panda.
The route is very much off beaten and less crowded. So, it is a great option for those who are looking for isolation and be a part of the nature. Throughout the journey you will enjoy variations of the scenic beauty and culture of Nepal.
Get yourself ready to explore the heavenly mesmerizing place on earth.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Note: The itinerary can be customized as per your requirements.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Raaika Travel, the event managers of Rara Festival 2001, 12-14 October, did an excellent job, they made all of us our trip marvelous! My three days stay in Rara was a mixture of all, I had fun and frolic, I had excitement and adventure and I had the sense of calmness and peace of mind. I got so near to the unique unmarred beauty of Rara Lake and the surrounding area that I felt I have lived the right moment right.
Hotel + Tea House
2 - 14 Pax
Trip Starts From: