Langtang Valley is another fascinating trip in Rasuwa District which is also known as the valley of ice sheets; mountains raise taking off towards the sky. The most ethnic bunches here are Tamang whose dialects and dress are much comparable to those of Tibet. Commence with an overland journey to Syabrubesi. It is one of the foremost well-known trekking districts for those wishing a brief journey in Himalayas of Nepal.
Langtang valley is significantly impact by Tibetan way of life; local people are the relative of Tibetan origin. The assortments of the national flower of Nepal,’Rhododendron’, grand waterfalls, bamboo woodlands, snow-capped mountains and hair raising scenic beauty makes you walk a different involvement.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Arrival in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu –Syabrubesi (1460m) 8 hours’ Drive
Syabrubesi (1460m) - Lama Hotel (2420m) 6 hours trek
Lama Hotel (2420m) - Langtang Valley (3430m)
Lama Hotel (3430m) - Kyanjin Gompa - Kyanjin Ri - Kyanjin Gompa(3870m) 3 hours trek
Kyanjin Gompa –Tsergo RI (5033m) or Langsisa Kharka - Kyanjin Gompa.
Kyanjin Gompa - Lama Hotel
Lama Hotel - Syabrubesi trek
Syabrubeshi - Kathmandu
- Local transfers for your international flight x 2 (arrival/ departure)
- Langtang national park entry permit
- Kathmandu to Syafrubesi by local bus
- Syafrubesi to Kathmandu by local bus
- Guide for 10 days
- Porter for 10 days
- 9 nights accommodation in mountain teahouses
- 10 x breakfast, 10 x lunch and 9 x dinner while on trek
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Staff insurance and necessary ground transport for support staff
Price Not Includes
- International flight ticket and Nepal Entry Visa
- Personal travel insurance (Which should include coverage for trekking)
- Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu, except the farewell dinner
- Personal gear for trekking (Including any you may wish to hire in Kathmandu), any personal expenses (i.e. soft and alcoholic drinks, snacks etc.)
Date & Cost
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Hotel+ Lodge during Trek
3830m (Kyanjin Gompa)
2 Times a Day