Annapurna Circuit Trekking also known as Thorong La Pass Trekking is one of the most amazing and popular trekking tours in Nepal. The trek offers a mesmerizing sub-tropical jungle to the high and deserted mountains that resemble the Tibetan Plateau. The region is abundant in cultural diversity as well, with the various tribal and ethnic groups that inhabit the area, residing for centuries.
Thorong La Pass trek takes you to the world’s deepest gorge. The Kali Gandaki gorge and then over the highest pass in the world. The trek passes through the remote and beautiful valley of Manang village and then to the mindfulness place of Muktinath.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Kathmandu Sightseeings and Preparation
Drive to Syange/Jagat (1100m)
Trek from Syange/Jagat to Dharapani (1960m)
Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2710m)
Trek from Chame to Pisang (3300m)
Trek from Pisang to Manang (3500m)
Rest at Manang (Acclimatization day)
Trek from Manang to khangsaar Village (3700m) 4 hours
Trek from Tilicho Base camp to Tilicho Lake (5200m) and return to Tilicho Base Camp 6 hours
Trek from Tilicho Base Camp to Yak Kharka (4000m) 5 hours
Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorang Phedi (4450m) 5 hours
Trek to Muktinath (3800m) via Thorang La Pass 7-8 hours
Trek to Jomsom (2720m) 5 hours
Fly to Pokhara
Fly to Kathmandu
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Trip Starts From:
[contact-form-7 id="255" title="Quick Inquiry"]
Write us a Review
[contact-form-7 id="256" title="Review"]