Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the most popular and adventurous treks of Nepal. This region is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The region lies in the northeast part of Nepal. The beautiful scenic view, village, gorges, forests, Buddhist monasteries, other great Himalayas like Mt.Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Kantega and many more snow-capped peaks and flora & fauna are the most attractive things that the region has to offers beside Mt. Everest.
Raaika tours & treks offer you the best trekking experience by organizing all the requirements as per the request of the guests and customizing the itinerary. Everest Base Camp is the lifetime experience for the trekking enthusiast from across the world.
The view of Mt. Everest is not possible from the Base camp so the best location to view all the great Himalaya region is from Kalapathar that lies at the altitude of 5500 meters.
The journey to EBC/Kalapathar begins from the eye-opening flight to Lukla (2800 m) and passes through the Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar to Gorakshep and ascent to the Kala Patthar (5500 m). The mesmerizing view of the Everest and other Himalaya from the Kala Pathar will take the breath away.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Kathmandu - Ramechhap
Ramechhap - Lukla (2840m) - Phakding (2610 m, 3-4 hours walking)
Phakding - Namche Bazar (3440m, 5-6 Hours)
Namche - Everest view Hotel - Namche.
Namche - Tyangboche (3860m, 5-6 hours walking)
Tyangboche - Dingboche (4410m, 4-5 hours walking)
Dingboche - Lobuche (4910m)
Lobuche - Gorakshep (5140m) - Kalapatthar (5550m) - Gorakshep
Gorakshep (5140m) - EBC (5364m) – Gorakshep - Pheriche (424m)
Pheriche (3867m) - Kyungjuma (3550m)
Kyangjuma – Namche - Monjo (2845m)
Monjo - Lukla
Lukla - Ramechhap - Kathmandu
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Hotel + Tea House
Trip Starts From: