The trek to the Mustang Region is renowned for its magnificent trail and its superlative scenery. It passes by the world’s deepest gorge of Kali Gandaki River. The trail provides an amazing glimpse of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and other peaks. Be smitten by the dramatic landscape and the scenic beauties along the trek. Muktinath the sacred place for Hindus and Buddhist is the major place of attraction. This divine site is rather soothing where one connects spiritually. Experience the hospitality of the local tribe, be fascinated by the culture. This trek to the magical place is rather charming and draws people to its divine presence.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Arrival in Kathmandu
Kathmandu - Pokhara - Tikhedhunga (1,552m)
Tikhedhunga - Ghorepani (2,750m)
Ghorepani - Tatopani (1190m)
Tatopani - Ghasa (2,110m)
Ghasa - Marpha (2,680m)
Marpha - Kagbeni (2,810m)
Kagbeni - Muktinath (3,710m)
Muktinath - Jomsom (2,715m)
Jomsom - Pokhara
Pokhara - Kathmandu
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Hotel + Tea House
Trip Starts From: