Langtang Gosaikunda trek is the most excellent trekking occasion in Langtang Local. Tamang populates the tall mountain lakes at Gosaikunda of the Langtang and Tamang families within the North West of Kathmandu valley. The region is popular for its culture and religion with amazing sees of Himalayas.
The Gosaikunda Zone could be a huge devout location. Hindu mythology traits Gosaikunda as the house of Hindu Divinities Master Shiva and Goddess Gauri. The trekking trail of Langtang Gosaikunda is challenging at the time, which incorporates long, soak and plunges, mild sub-alpine profound timberland, orchids and primroses.
Langtang Gosaikunda journey permits you to induce right in among the Himalayan crests and to urge off the beaten track, strolling through a few fascinatingly inaccessible and moderately uninhabited regions. The treks give the trekker a surprising and shifted travel through the Langtang valley and onto the heavenly lakes of Gosaikunda.
The Journey climbs more steeply to Gosaikunda local through farmland and over the tree line up an elevated edge that provides a considerable Himalayan display, to reach a rough bowl studded with frightened tall elevation Lakes. There are 108 lakes in this range, but the foremost prevalent are Gosaikunda (4460m), Saraswatikunda and ganesh Kunda adjacent each other.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Kathmandu Sightings and preparations
Drive to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani (2167 m) 6 hours
Chisapani to Tuksang (3180 m) 7 hours
Tuksang to Ghopte (3340m) 7 hours.
Ghopte to Gosaikunda (4380m) 7 hours
Gosaikunda to Sing Gompa (3380m) 5-6 hours
Sing Gompa to Thulo Syabru (2260m) 5-6 hours
Thulo Syabru to Lama Hotel (2560m) 5-6 hours.
Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3430m)
Langtang Village to Kyan Jin Gompa (3830m)
Kyajin Gompa - Lama Hotel (2420m)
Lama Hotel- Syabrubesi (1503m)
Sabrubesi - Kathmandu
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Hotel + Tea House
2 - 14 Pax
Trip Starts From: