The treks give the trekker a surprising and shifted travel through the Langtang valley and onto the heavenly lakes of Gosaikunda. The journey climbs more steeply to Gosaikunda local through farmland and over the tree line up an elevated edge that provides a considerable Himalayan display, to reach a rough bowl studded with frightened tall elevation Lakes. There is 108 lake in this range, but the foremost prevalent are Gosaikunda (4460m), Saraswatikunda and Ganesh Kunda adjacent to each other.
The trekking trail is not an easy task in the region. The steeper uphill climb is painstaking, however, the beauty of the region will help to heal all the pain during the trip. The trek is the unique combination of a walk up to the Kyanjingompa and returns to Kathmandu via Helicopter. This will add the distinction on the view and the overall trip become more mesmerizing.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Arrival in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek preparation
Kathmandu – Golbhanjyang (2130m) 6 hours
Kutumsang – Tharepati (3500m) 7 hours
Tharepati – Phedi (3720m) 6 hours
Phedi – Gosaikunda (4380m) – Laurebinayak (3550m) 8 hours
Laurebinayak – Thulosyabru 5 hours trek
Tholosyabru – Lama Hotel (2500m) 5 hours
Lama Hotel – Langtang Village 7 hours
Langtang Village – Kyanjin Gompa (3890 m)
KyanjinGompa – Tsergo (5000 m)
Kyanjin Gompa – Kathmandu via Heli
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Hotel + Tea House
Trip Starts From: