In recent years, Manaslu Circuit has been evolving among the best trekking route in Nepal. It provides a great opportunity for the trekker from across the world to explore the beauty of the region. The village on the way will give insight into the great culture and traditional agriculture. The region is rich in cultural diversity.
The trails enter the Manaslu Conservation Area before reaching Jagat. Where you can observe the cultural transformation from Nepalis Hinduism to Tibetan Buddhism.
During the snowfall, the crossing of the Larkya Pass (5125 m) can be very difficult. However, the mesmerizing landscape with the view of elegant Himalayas makes the efforts worthy. The pass is connected to the Budhi Gandaki and the Marsyangdi valley. The Manaslu trek is easily accessible from Kathmandu and originally started from the Arughat or Gorkha.
This is the popular treks among others and also known as the classic trek in Nepal.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Arrival in Kathmandu
Kathmandu to Sotikhola via Arughat
Trek from Soti Khola to Macche Khola
Trek from Maccha Khola to Jagat
Trek from Jagat to Pew
Trek from Pewa to Namrung
Trek from Namrung to Samagaun via Loh Monasteries 6- 7 hours walk
Trek from Sana Gaun to Sambo
Trek from Sambo to Dharmasala
Dharmasala to Bhimthang via Larke Pass
Trek from Bhimthang to Tal 9 hours
Trek from Taal to Besisahar
Besisahar to Kathmandu 9 hours’ drive
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Hotel + Tea House
Trip Starts From: