‘Discover the undiscovered’, Far west Nepal has an astounding natural beauty to offer, white river to the beautiful village, mountains, green lush meadows to the great Himalaya. Opulent in eco - biodiversity. Perfect place to roam around on your next holiday destination, a mind-boggling scenic view of the region will give immense pleasure to the nature lovers.
Saipal is one of the most enchanting gift of nature to the Far west Nepal, which is yet to be explored. Trek basically start from the Chainpur (1210m) district headquarters of the Bhajhang. With a noteworthy 7031m, Mount Saipal is the second highest peak of the Far Western Region. This peak has become popular among the climbers, as the trekking course to the base camp is less painstaking. The trail passes through the Urai Bhanjyang, which is the major gateway to the Sacred Mountain, ‘Kailash Parbat’. Visitors can enjoy the excellent view of Surma Sarowar Lake which lies at the altitude of 4300 meters.
The region is mainly popular for its medicinal value, there is a different kind of herbs available in the further north of the region. Every year many visitors visit the Lake Surma with faith that taking a bath in the Lake will cure all the skin disease. The region has many things to offer the visitors, mesmerizing scenic beauty, mindfulness and a heavenly lifetime experience.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Kathmandu – Dhangadhi (Flight 50min) – Dadeldhura (4/5 hour) on Drive
Dadeldhura – Chainpur 4/5 hour drive
Chainpur to Talkot Palace, 2-hour drive and trek to Kuwa 4 hour walk
Kuwa to Dhalaun Village 5/6 hour
Dhalaun Kakarkot village 3-hour walk (Kakarkot is the last village on Mt. Saipal route), Kakarkot to Khahare.
Khahare to Chitdka (Launch Place) and Chitdka to Dodhale.
Dodhale to Saipal Base Camp (Aunlagad)-South Face of Mt. Saipal. (5-hour walk) (4500m)
Saipal Base Camp to Kakarkot. (7-8 hour walk), Launch at the middle way (Dodhale).
Kakarkot to Jadlekh.
Jadlekh to Chainpur. (Lunch at Sunapani).
Chainpur to Khaptad
Full day in Khaptad
Khaptad to Jhigrana
Jhigrana to Baghlekh to Raaika Farm House
Raaika Farmhouse to Mahendranagar
Shuklaphanta National Park (Jungle Safari)
Mahendranagar to Dhangadhi to Kathmandu
Note: The itinerary can be customized as per your requirements.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Trip Starts From: