The trek to the foothills of Annapurna is a short trek and an easy one. Prince Charles and his 90 entourage embarked on this route exploring the beauty of this place, thus the route is well known as a royal trek. The trek passes by beautiful Gurung hamlets providing an excellent cultural experience. Enjoy the captivating views of the eloquently built hillside rice terraces, the dramatic landscape and the beautiful views of the stunning Himalayas- Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre and Langtang. Exploring the beauty of Begnas Lake and Rupa Lake this trek is indeed delightful one.
Outline Itinenary & Map
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Hotel + Tea House
Trip Starts From: