Fishing in the Seti River of Wild West Nepal is more than fun. Although the Seti Karnali River is very famous for fishing, it is the best place for camping and rafting. The trip starts from the river Seti that meets the river Karnali. The region is not crowd and unspoiled. The trip will be the most thrilling experience for keen Anglers and will enjoy the entire trip into the wilderness of Wild West Nepal.
The Seti Karnali fishing trip will start from the bank of the Seti River in Kalagad from where the trip begins with rafting and camping. The combination of Rafting and Fishing is something very unique that has so much to offer during the trip.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Fly to Dhangadhi and Drive to Kalagad, Doti Camp 1
Kalagad to Naridang, Camp 2
Full day in Camp 2
Naridang – Lode Bridge, Camp 3
Lode Bridge – Seti Karnali Dovan, Camp 4
Camp 4 to Thuligaad, Camp 5
Camp 5 to Solta, Camp 6
Camp 6 – Chisapani via Bheri and Karnali confluence to Nepalgunj
Nepalgunj to Kathmandu
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
2 - 14 Pax
Trip Starts From: