Explore the mysterious Tibetan Buddhist valley that lying at the far corner of Nepal.
The valley is the one of the remotest valley in the world. The trekking will take you in to the grand environment of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal, and Bouddha Himal ranges.
The Tsum valley lies on the northern part of Manaslu and until 2008 this area was restricted. Less exposed Tsum valley is relatively virgin territory. The family life of this region is typically different than the other part of the country. Tsum valley offers something really extraordinary.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Arrival in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu sightseeing and trekking preparations
Drive Kathmandu to Arughat (600m/1,968ft) 7-8 hours’ drive
Arughat to Soti Khola (700m/2,296ft): 5-6 hours
Soti Khola to Maccha Khola (870m/2,952ft): 6-7 hours
Maccha Khola to Jagat (2340m/7676ft): 6-7 hours
Jagat to Chisopani (1660m/5,445ft): 4-5 hours
Chisopani to Chumling (2,386m/7,827ft): 6 - 7 hours
Chumling to Chokhangparo (3,010m/9,903ft): 4-5 hours
Chokhangparo to Nile (3,361m/11,058ft): 5-6 hours
Nile to Mu Gompa (3,700m/12,174ft): 3 hours
Mu Gompa, sightseeing
Mu Gompa to Burgi Village (3,245m/10644ft) via Milarepa cave: 5 hours
Burgi village - Chumling (2,386/7,827ft): 5-6 hours
Chumling to Philim (1,570m/5,103ft): 6-7 hours
Philim to Khorlabesi (970m/3182ft: 6-7 hours
Khorlabesi to Soti Khola (700m/2,296ft): 6-7 hours
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Hotel + Tea House
2- 14 Pax
Trip Starts From: