The Trans Himalayan area are a thrilling experience and one of its kind. The journey begins from the world’s deepest gorge ( Kaligandaki Region) towards the ( Lo Mangthang). The trek covers the north region of Kaligandaki from the Tibetan border to the south of Kagbeni often referred to as the Upper Mustang. The trail takes into fantastic landscapes similar to that of Tibetan Plateau, deep valleys and high mountains. Also popular as the Last Forbidden Kingdom the exotic culture of the region remains intact highly influenced by Tibetan Buddhism. Experience the raw beauty of the region with majestic views of the pristine Himalayas- Nilgiri, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. Lo Mangthang the unofficial capital is a famous destination to encounter the exotic culture and religious heritage with its four-storey palace depicting the beautiful architecture of Mustang. Trek into this challenging yet beautiful trail to encounter the nature at raw and experience the rich culture of the Trans Himalayan region.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Arrival in Kathmandu
Kathmandu to Pokhara
Pokhara - Jomsom (2,720m) - Kagbeni (2,810m)
Kagbeni - Chele (3,050m)
Chele - Syanboche (3,800m)
Syanboche - Ghemi (3,520m)
Ghemi - Charang (Tsarang) (3,560m)
Tsarang - Lo Manthang (3,809m)
Rest day at Lo Manthang
Lo Manthang - Dhakmar (3,810m) via Ghar Gompa
Dhakmar - Ghiling (3,570m)
Ghiling - Chhusang (2,980m)
Chusang - Jomsom (2,720m)
Jomsom - Pokhara
Pokhara - Kathmandu
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Hotel + Tea House
2 - 14 Pax
Trip Starts From: