Nepal is traditionally and culturally rich due to its diverse population, many ethnics’ communities are residing all over Nepal from, Terai, Hill and Mountain regions. It has not been long since the concept of homestay has emerged. Experiencing the different environment in a different culture gives an ample opportunity to learn about the culture, tradition, food and the history of the community where the traveller can live together with the local people.
Homestay provides you with accommodation, food and cultural dance.
Staying with the local people is a different experience, the traveller can enjoy the local beverages and Food that are locally produced. Tharu, Gurung and Sherpas are the most popular communities among others, who offer the homestay in Nepal. The concept of Homestay have created equal opportunity to the local people to generate income
With Raaika Tours & Treks, the traveller can extend their stay at homestay while touring and trekking in Nepal. Raaika Tours makes a suitable arrangement of homestay in various places of Nepal with taking an account of travellers comfort. This touring package is the combination of staying at Home Stay while doing Jungle Safari in the Wild West Nepal.
Outline Itinenary & Map
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Trip Starts From: