A popular trekking trail an alternative to the Everest Base Camp attracts numbers of trekkers from all around the globe. The trek starting from Lukla follows the Dudh Koshi River exploring the beauty of the Khumbu Region. Inhaling the fresh mountain air the trail offers an amazing view of the picture postcard turquoise lake – Gokyo seated at the Gokyo valley. Along with it the hike to Gokyo Ri located at the west side of Ngozumpa glacier- the largest glacier in the Himalayas offers stunning view of Mt. Everest(8,848m), Lhotse(8,516m), Makalu(8,481m) and Cho Oyu(8,201m). The enchanting rhododendron forest, the magnificent trail is an ultimate destination for nature lovers and photographers. The warm hospitality of the Sherpa’s, the culture, beautiful chortens adds beauty to this trek allowing one to encounter an experience of a lifetime.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Arrival in Kathmandu
Ramechap Lukla (2840m), Phakding (2610m, 3- 4 hours walking)
Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Rest Day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization
Namche Bazaar - Dole (4200m)
Dole - Machhermo - Dole (4470m)
Gokyo - Dole (4,200m)
Dole - Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Namche Bazaar - Lukla (2,860m)
Lukla - Kathmandu
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
Hotel + Tea House
Trip Starts From: