The Annapurna region is the popular hiking spot form the beautiful city Pokhara, 1 hour drive will take to the Kande and then trek for 2 hours to reach Australian Base camp. From this point you will see close view of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Machhapurchhre, Annapurna IV, Annapurna III, Annapurna II, Lamjung Himal and Manaslu range etc in a clear day. Yoga and meditation trek will give you the opportunity to connect deep within yourself in the Majestic Himalayan ranges of Nepal. Then the trek continues for few days to Poonhill.
Raaka Tours offers the mindfulness activities every morning during the trip in this region.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Kathmandu to Pokhara
Pokhara to Kande to Australian Camp (2050m)
Australian Camp to Landruk
Landruk to Ghandruk
Ghandruk to Tadapani
Tadapani to Ghorepani
Ghorepani - Poonhill - Ghorepani - Ulleri
Ulleri to Pokhara
Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
2 - 14 Pax
Trip Starts From: