Wild West Nepal presents, the mindfulness activities in to the wilderness of the nature where the traveler not only enjoy the scenic beauty and trek but also connect themselves to the nature. Raaika Tours and Treks offers a great package along with the trek. The khaptad region of Nepal is also known as the mystical land where many sages did meditation in past however, one of the renowned figure is Khaptad Baba who meditated in this land for over 50 years.
Khaptad region is also very popular for the natural herbs that is beneficial for many health point of view and can cure many disease. Khaptad offers you beautiful landscapes, green lush meadows, moorlands, steep slopes and small water streams. 567 species of flora have been recorded in this protected area, including rhododendron forest (national flower of Nepal). The park location will give you a magnificent view of the API and Saipal Himalayan range.
Khaptad region lies at the ranges in elevation from 1400 m (4600ft) to 3300m (10800ft). The green lush meadows and the varieties of wild flower gives the unique view to this place. In such a pleasant and peaceful atmosphere traveler can experience the ecstasy and transcend themselves to another level of spirituality. However, staying in the region is only for 3 nights, you can extend the package according to your requirement.
Best month to visit Khaptad is from (March- May and September-October)
Outline Itinenary & Map
Kathmandu to Dhangadhi to Kalagad Raaika Farm house
Kaalagad to Jighrana to Bichpani
Bichpani to Khaptad
Full day Excursion in Khaptad
Full day in Khaptad
Khaptad to Jhigrana and Drive to Farm house
Raaika Farm House to Mahendranagar
Suklaphanta National Park (Jungle Safari)
Dhangadhi to Kathmandu (Flight)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
2 - 14 Pax
Trip Starts From: