The valley from where the longest River Karnali flows from the border of China, Hilsa where the valley starts from the west. A beautiful landscape, spectacular view, traditional farmland, monasteries, and many more. Trekking in the region would be a great opportunity for all, where trekker can experience an amazing moment. Once a forbidden kingdom now opens to all. The spectacular view of Nepal’s Himalayas such as Saipal (7031 m), Api, Kanjirowa, Kanti, Byas Rishi, Gorakh Himalayas would be more profound and the great view of sacred Himalaya across the border, Mt. Kailash is outstandingly mesmerizing.
The valley is also famous for the wildlife like Wild Yak, Blue Sheep, Wild Horse, Barking Deer, Musk Deer, Himalayan Black Bear, Snow Leopard and some other animal.
The region is mostly habitat by the indigenous Tibetan Cultured People who are there for a long time.
Raaka Tours & Trek is promoting the region and managing the trek program based on the client’s requirements. Exploring the Simikot Limi Valley with Raaika is amazingly remarkable.
Outline Itinenary & Map
Kathmandu Sightings & Trek Preparation
Fly to Nepalgunj – Fly to Simikot (2950m) – Trek to Dharapura (2300m) 4 hours
Trek to Kerni (2670m), 5-6 hours
Trek to Yalbang (3020m), 4-5 hours
Trek to Muchu (3120m), 4 hours
Trek to Yari (3700m), 4-5 hours
Trek to Hilsa (3720m), 6-7 hours
Trek to Manepame (3900m), 5-6 hours
Trek to Til (4000m), 5-6 hours
Trek to Halji (3660m), 3-4 hours
Trek to Jang (3930m), 4-5 hours
Trek to Talung (4370 m), 7-8 hours
Trek to Shinjungma (3620m), across Nyalu La (4940m), 7-8 hours
Trek to Kermi (2670m), 7-8 hours
Trek to SImikot, 6-7 hours
Fly back to Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
2 - 14 Pax
Trip Starts From: