The Rara Lake Trip is one of the leading place in Nepal to see natural beauty. Rara Lake journey is found within the Rara National Park. Lies in the heart of Mugu District and lesser explored region of Nepal. It lies at the elevation of 2990 m.
The place is ideal for the nature lover. The route is very much off beaten and less crowded. So, it is a great option for those who are looking for isolation and be a part of the nature. Throughout the journey you will enjoy variations of the scenic beauty and culture of Nepal.
Raaika Tours and Treks presents the Mindfulness activities in Rara to experience difference in the heart of the nature. This is the idea place for Yoga and Meditation, the lake surrounded by the alpine forest and big lush green meadows so this the best place for mindfulness activities to connect with the nature. Moreover, soulful, peaceful and pleasant environment of the region will escalate the spiritual journey of the seeker.
Get yourself ready to explore the heavenly mesmerizing place on earth.
Outline Itinenary & Map
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the total number of nights at respected Hotels/Lodges
- Accompanying Nepalese tour escort who speaks English language or other as per the requirement for the whole tour
- All the transfer and sightseeing by Air-conditioned transport.
- Monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Only breakfast for cultural tours package.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for trekking and Jungle safari.
- 01 bottle of Mineral water per person per day.
- All government taxes as on date.
- Local staff insurance
- Guide insurance
Price Not Includes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Any expenses of personnel nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, table drinks, etc.
- Any Tips to Bell Boys and at Restaurants, Guides, Drivers, & Trekking Staffs.
- Any Entrance Fees for Camera & Video Camera at the monuments.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Cost of any emergency evacuation, strikes, etc.
- Any Mandatory Christmas or New Year Eve supplement as levied by the hotels.
- Any Airfare (Domestic & International)
- Guide and Driver Tips
R R Ramkrishnan
Visited on 2nd September, 2019
Our family (9 pax) came for vacation to Nepal on 7th of August 2004. The Tour Experience was excellent! Pakka. The service company (Raaika) provided to us was more than we expected, they provided us transport facilities complimentary to few places, which we decided to visit on our arrival only. Their welcome on our arrival at the airport made us feel really comfortable. Through out our trip we were taken care of. Stay in Pokhara, walk to lakeside market, the early morning Mountain Flight in Kathmandu and visit to Bhaktapur all was exciting and nice.
2 - 14 Pax
Trip Starts From: